Hello World


always think positive!
is my personal journal in trading forex.

In this blog I will post a lot of my entry, a lot of free forex signal, and some of my methods in entering a trade.

The trade will mostly derives from technical analysis and a calculation of forex market price movement.

To be noted that I'm not suggested nor recommended you to follow my trade but it will always be free for you to read and use it to support your own trade.

Since it is my personal journal I disclaim to not taking any responsibility regarding the result of the signal. Use it at your very own risk.

TO OUR TRADING SUCCESS!

Instaforex

Friday 27 June 2008

EUR USD - 28 June 2008

EUR USD


I am looking for an opportunity to establishing a SHORT order on EUR USD if the price move below 1.5717.
Set SD -2 level at 1.5582 as maximum target.
Controlling trade risk at H4 pivot level at 1.5748 + spread or today's highest at 1.5765 + spread.

Hope it helps'

No comments:

Disclaimer: Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone. This is neither a solicitation nor an recommendation to buy/sell Forex commodity interests